The October 2016 issue of I Like Crochet Magazine is out! Get ready for a new season of crochet with 30+ Fresh for Fall Patterns in this issue. There are Fall-Tastic Scarves, the Pie-Maker Pullover, and the Tunisian Flirt Skirt, and a ton of other patterns to help you get set for fall! Woodland inspired patterns for little ones like the Hey Bear Hoodie and the Raccoon Pouf will be next on your list to crochet. This issue is full of all-things-fall and you’ll want to crochet everything you see!
This month’s features include:
- 30+ Fresh for Fall Patterns
- Cutest Halloween patterns EVER!
- Fall-Tastic Scarves You’ll Want to Wear All Season
- On The Cover: Seasonal Symphony Shawl
- Woodland Wonder: Whimsical Baby Patterns
- Fresh for Fall
- The Thankful Table
- Pieces of Autumn
- All Set for Fall
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Bitty Bumble Bee Costume by Olivia Kent
- Raccoon Pouf by Deborah Carpenter
- Japanese Maple Pillow by Cheryl Chow
- Pie Maker Pullover by Dora Ohrenstein
- Honeycomb Button Cowl & Headband by Olivia Kent
You can find the full table of contents here.
There are so many great patterns in this issue that you will not want to miss!
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop! You will receive 6 issues annually with 30 projects per issue. That’s 180 projects a year!