The April 2016 issue of I Like Crochet is out today with over 28+ spectacular spring projects! This issue is filled with this spring’s hottest patterns, including the Springtime Decadence Shawl, Spring in Bloom Shawl, Hexi Lace Cardi and the Lace Diamond Top. Fanciful floral patterns, like the Floral Stardust Wrap and the Cherry Blossoms Stole, will help you transition your wardrobe for warmer weather while our collection of jewelry, scarves, and shawls will help you create the perfect gift for mom this year. Whether you’re ready to cure your winter blues or just looking to crochet something fresh and chic, this issue has what you need!
This month’s features include:
- Hop into the season with 28+ spectacular spring projects.
- Crochet fanciful florals to brighten your day.
- Treat mom to jewelry, scarves, and shawls this Mother’s Day.
- Explore the pastel colors of the season.
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Peony Bouquet Shawlette by Jennifer Dickerson
- Bunny Hop Set by Olivia Kent
- Firefly Lace Scarf by Joan Beebe
- Vivid Floral Tote by Jennifer E. Ryan
- Sand Dollar Throw by Lorene Eppolite
There are so many great patterns in this issue that you will not want to miss!
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop!