This pattern was designed by Cream of the Crop Crochet, exclusively for The Stitchin’ Mommy
This ‘V’ Stitch Shawl/Wrap is perfect for nights out! It has a lacy look that makes this shawl/wrap look very elegant. Wrap it around you for date nights, girl’s night out, or just a night out in the town. This is one project you will want to show off to everybody! We would love to see how you put your unique touch on this shawl/wrap!
‘V’ Stitch Shawl/Wrap (Night Out Series)
- Worsted weight yarn (4-medium)
- Color A: Caron, One Pound in Lilac
- Color B: Caron, One Pound in White
- I crochet hook
- Fabric scissors
- Yarn Needle, to weave ends
CA – Color A
CB – Color B
st(s) – stitch(es)
sk – skip
sp(s) – space(s)
ch – chain
sc – single crochet
dc – double crochet
4 stitches x 6 rows is 3 1/2″
Approximately 66″ x 14 1/2″
- This pattern is in American Crochet Terms.
- This pattern is for teen/adult.
- This pattern uses a ‘v’ stitch. A ‘v’ stitch is, skip 1 stitch, double crochet in next stitch, chain 1, double crochet in same stitch, skip next stitch.
- This pattern is worked through both loops, unless otherwise stated.
- Single crochet evenly around means to single crochet as you see fit.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact Cream Of The Crop Crochet. We will be happy to help!
Starting with CA yarn choice.
Row 1: Ch 209, dc in 3rd ch from hook, sk 1 ch sp, *dc in next ch sp, ch 1, dc in same ch sp, sk 2 ch sp* repeat * to * 65 more times, dc in next ch sp, ch 1, dc in same ch sp, sk 1 ch sp, dc in next 2 ch sps, turn
Row 2: ch 2, sk first st, dc in next st, v stitch in each v stitch from the previous row, dc in previous row’s dc, dc in top of ch 2, turn
Repeat row 2, 23 more times
Row 26: ch 2, sk first st, dc in next st, v stitch in each v stitch from the previous row, dc in previous row’s dc, dc in top of ch 2, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends.
Change to CB yarn choice.
Edging: ch 1, sc evenly around, make sure to make 3 sc in each corner. Then join, cut yarn, finish off, weave ends.
Stay tuned for more patterns from Brie’s Night Out Series, exclusively at The Stitchin’ Mommy!
|Cream Of The Crop Crochet™ is owned and run by Brie. She grew up watching relatives crochet and wished she knew how to take a crochet hook and yarn, and magically turn it into something special! In 2012, Brie learned how to crochet as a hobby, and soon turned a hobby into everything you see on her blog! If you ever have trouble with one of her patterns, contact her team by going to her blog. See more from Brie on her Facebook page, Pinterest, and Craftsy shop.|