I recently received some sample yarn from Red Heart Yarns and I was so excited when I saw this beautiful skein of Red Heart Medley. It’s colorful and exciting! I couldn’t wait to make something with it. I wanted to make a beautiful cowl but since I only had one skein, I ended up making something for Kaylee for the fall/winter. The Neon Lights Infinity Scarf was born! It’s smaller than a regular infinity scarf (since it’s for a little girl) but with some more yarn, you can easily make a larger one using the multiple and gauge found in the pattern. The pattern is super simple and works up in less than an hour. I hope you enjoy this quick, one skein pattern! Happy Crocheting! (P.S. – Isn’t my model the cutest??? :D)
Neon Lights Infinity Scarf for Girls
- 1 Skein (86 yds/113g) of Red Heart Medley yarn in Eclectic
- Size N, 10.00mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle, for weaving ends
- Stitch Marker
dc – double crochet
sk – skip
st(s) – stitch(es)
- This pattern is written in US terms.
- All stitches are worked through both loops unless otherwise noted.
- This pattern is worked in a continuous round, this is where a stitch marker comes in handy.
Ch 72. Without twisting ch, sl st into beginning ch.
Round 1: Ch 1. Sc in the next ch and in each st around. (70)
Round 2: *Sc in the next st, dc in the next st** Repeat from * to ** around. (70)
Round 3: *Dc in the next st, sc in the next st** Repeat from * to ** around. (70)
Round 4: Repeat Round 2
Round 5: Repeat Round 3
Round 6: Repeat Round 2
Round 7: Repeat Round 3
Round 8: Sc in each st around. Fasten off and weave ends. (70)
If you have any questions or love the project, leave me a comment!
Free patterns found on this site can be used to make finished items for the following purposes:
- For personal use
- As gifts for friends/family
- For charity donations
- For sale online
- For sale at craft fairs, outdoor markets, etc.
When using the free patterns found on this site, please be aware of the following:
- You are allowed sell finished items from the patterns found here. However, you may NOT, under any circumstances, use the photos found on this site for selling your items. If you are going to sell online, you should make your own items and photograph them to represent your own work.
- You may NOT copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, Facebook, or anywhere else. If you would like to share a pattern, simply share the link to the page instead. You are welcome to copy and paste a pattern into a document for printing or saving for personal use only.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site as teaching material and/or for online classes without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site to create video tutorials on YouTube or any other video platform, site, or blog.
- You may NOT post a translation of the patterns found on this site anywhere without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT PDF patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form, for intent to distribute to others or post on illegal pattern sharing sites. The revenue earned by ad traffic to this site is what allows for free patterns to be written and published. Without people visiting this site to view the patterns, there will be no traffic which means, no more free patterns.
- You may NOT copy any of the free patterns on this site, in part or as a whole, and claim them as your own pattern.
- You may NOT resell the free patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form.