It’s no secret that I am a huge snacker. I love snacks of all kinds…salty and sweet. I’ve been trying to find healthy snacks but to be honest some of them taste like cardboard. Then I came across these Green Giant Veggie Chips. My family and I sampled the Garden Ranch Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips and the Barbecue Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips. To tell you the truth, I was skeptical at first. But, I gave these chips a try anyway. I mean how bad could they be? They are made from real veggies and whole grains. I was almost positive that I wasn’t going to like them. I tried the Sweet Potato chips first and to my surprise, they were AMAZING! I was shocked in a good way. They have such amazing flavor that I ended up eating a few more. I even let Kaylee try one. She devoured her chip within seconds and asked for more (This coming from a picky 2 year old). She kept saying “yummy” and “delicious” so I knew she was hooked. I was turned from a skeptic into a believer.
- 10oz package of frozen spinach, thawed
- 14oz can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10oz alfredo sauce
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the alfredo sauce and cream cheese and mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the spinach and artichoke hearts and garlic.
- Lastly, add the cheeses and fold until well mixed.
- Spread mixture into a small baking dish (I use a Pyrex bowl)
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the dip is bubbling and the cheese is melted.
I was thrilled that I found a great snack for my family to enjoy that tastes great and is a healthier option compared to most other chips on the market. But don’t just take my word for it. Go out and get some for yourself!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.