I’m a busy bee trying to get some items ready for my Etsy shop in time for Valentine’s Day. One of my newest items is a cute crochet heart clip. Here’s the pattern for the heart that I am using for my clips. You can make this in any size and use it for clips, headbands, or any other Valentine-themed craft.
Valentine’s Day Crochet Hearts
- Small amount of worsted weight yarn
- Size H Crochet hook
- Tapestry Needle to weave ends
MC – Magic Circle
ch – chain
dc – double crochet
tc – treble crochet
sl st – slip stitch
- Magic Circle
- Ch 3
- 3tc in circle
- 2 dc in circle
- ch 1, 3tc, ch1
- 2 dc
- 3 tc
- ch 3
- sl st in circle
If you want to add the edging like in the picture above, here’s how:
With a lightweight or lace weight yarn, sl st into one of the sts. 3 hdc in each st around. Join in the beginning st.
I hot glued mine to lined alligator clips but these would be cute sewed onto headbands too.
These clips are now for sale in my shop so please stop by and check them out.
If you would like to purchase the supplies that I used to make this project and help support my blog, you can do both by making your purchases through my affiliate links:
Free patterns found on this site can be used to make finished items for the following purposes:
- For personal use
- As gifts for friends/family
- For charity donations
- For sale online
- For sale at craft fairs, outdoor markets, etc.
When using the free patterns found on this site, please be aware of the following:
- You are allowed sell finished items from the patterns found here. However, you may NOT, under any circumstances, use the photos found on this site for selling your items. If you are going to sell online, you should make your own items and photograph them to represent your own work.
- You may NOT copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, Facebook, or anywhere else. If you would like to share a pattern, simply share the link to the page instead. You are welcome to copy and paste a pattern into a document for printing or saving for personal use only.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site as teaching material and/or for online classes without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site to create video tutorials on YouTube or any other video platform, site, or blog.
- You may NOT post a translation of the patterns found on this site anywhere without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT PDF patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form, for intent to distribute to others or post on illegal pattern sharing sites. The revenue earned by ad traffic to this site is what allows for free patterns to be written and published. Without people visiting this site to view the patterns, there will be no traffic which means, no more free patterns.
- You may NOT copy any of the free patterns on this site, in part or as a whole, and claim them as your own pattern.
- You may NOT resell the free patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form.